Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My run last night was grueling. I know I like running, I know I do... somewhere in my heart there IS a runner. but last night it was just hate hate hate. part of it is that I really pushed myself HARD and ran faster than I normally do. This was stupid. I haven't exercised in 2 weeks.

I did week 5 of C25k. I know it's harder to do interval training than to keep your heart rate consistent. I also know my HR was around 185 when I was running.

Foodwise I did terrible yesterday. my oatmeal was so good and filling, but then I had some breakfast at playgroup (re: donuts) and then had fries and a chicken sandwich at dinner because it was our anniversary. (7 years!)

at any rate, yesterday was a roller coaster. Today will be better.

I had oatmeal with sliced banana and a bit of honey. I didn't like the honey in the oatmeal. I had some coffee and I plan on having a green smoothie for lunch.

chicken pesto with linquini tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment